I'm Michelle M. Pillow.
I'm a NY Times & USA TODAY Bestselling Author of Romances and Cozy Mysteries. I write books. I take pictures. I sometimes dance in my kitchen.
I'm a romantic who loves books with a happy ending, characters who aren't perfect but can grow, and a good mystery you can't solve right away. My body runs on coffee, and I'm an admitted pasta addict. I'm wife to a wonderful man who makes me laugh (and cooks), mom to a talented kid I couldn't be prouder of, and pet to three dogs and a cat. I love to travel and try new things. Life is a grand adventure.
Michelle M. Pillow
New York Times (#8) & USA Today Bestselling
Romance and Cozy Mystery Author
Author of All Things Romance
Find Michelle Online
Michelle M. Pillow is a Romance and Cozy Mystery Author with over a million books sold.
As long as she can remember, Michelle has had a strange fascination with anything supernatural and sci-fi. After discovering historical romance novels, it was only natural that the supernatural and love/romance elements should someday meet in her wonderland of a brain. She's glad they did for their children have been pouring onto the computer screen ever since.
Michelle loves to travel and try new things, whether it's a paranormal investigation of an old Vaudeville Theatre or climbing Mayan temples in Belize. She's addicted to movies and used to drive her mother crazy while quoting random scenes with her brother. Though it has yet to happen, her dream is to be a zombie in a horror movie. (She came close as a refugee extra on SyFy's Z Nation, airing Fall 2016!)
For the most part she can be found wearing pajama pants while writing in her office, and enjoying a cup of coffee.
Come say hello! She loves talking with readers on social media!
Bestselling series: Dragon Lords (dragon-shifters), Lords of the Var (cat-shifters), Warlocks MacGregor (contemporary-set Scottish magic), Lords of the Abyss (merfolk), and more...
Proof of Michelle M. Pillow's NY Times & USA Today listings are provided here.
Michelle and her Bestie, Author Mandy M. Roth
Arranged Marriage Perfect Juxtapose in Gothic Twister
I am a multi-published, award winning author writing in many romance fiction genres including futuristic, paranormal, historical, contemporary, fantasy and dark paranormal; and cozy mystery. Over the course of my career I have written around 100 books, many of which are in their second and third editions. Yeah, I’m prolific like that. (Helps when you love your job!) Hopefully, someday, you will get a chance to read them all. Several of the titles have also been published in foreign languages, including Spanish, German, Japanese, Thai, etc…
#8 NY Times Bestseller, USA Today Bestseller, #1 Amazon.com Bestselling Author, nominated for the Romantic Times Lifetime Achievement Award 2011, the winner of the 2006 RT Reviewers’ Choice Award, nominated for the 2007 RT Award, a Brava Novella Contest Finalist. I have titles published with The Raven Books, Pocket Books, Random House, Virgin Books, Adam’s Media, Samhain Publishing, Running Press, Entangled Publishing and more.
I have a a BGS in History/Business with an English Minor, and a Photography degree. In 2009, Mandy M. Roth and I started a highly successful Indie publishing endeavor named The Raven Books. We also run RAMN - Romance Authors Marketing Network and Romance Book Deals. I am a journalist/photographer for Paranormal Underground Magazine.
Who knows what the future will hold for me. I only know that whatever it is, I will keep creating stories.
Reading Recommendations - Where to start...
DON’T KNOW WHERE TO START? Pick your genre!
- Dragon Lords: Barbarian Prince – Bestselling Dragon-Shifter Romance –READER FAVORITE SERIES!
- Captured by a Dragon-Shifter – Bestselling Contemporary Dragon-Shifter Romance
- Maiden and the Monster – Award Winning Historical Romance
- Divinity Warriors: Lilith Enraptured – Alternate Reality Romance
- Tribes of the Vampire: Redeemer of Shadows – Dark Fantasy/Paranormal Romance
- Realm Immortal: King of the Unblessed – Fantasy Romance
- Matthews Sisters: Bit by the Bug – Light Contemporary Romance
- Fooled Around & Spelled in Love - Cozy Mystery
- New York Times (#8) & USA Today Bestselling Author
- 2015 Virginia Romance Writers HOLT Medallion Award of Merit recipient for outstanding literary fiction in Paranormal, Love Potions
- #1 Bestselling Author, Amazon.com
- 2011 Romantic Times BOOKreviews Magazine Lifetime Achievement Award Nominee
- Winner 2006 Romantic Times Bookclub Magazine’s Reviewer’s Choice Award for the historical romance Maiden and the Monster
- 2007 Romantic Times Bookclub Magazine’s Reviewer’s Choice Award Nominee for the futuristic romance The Bound Prince
- Kensington Brava Novella Contest Finalist (3rd)
Random House, Virgin Books, Ebury, Rouge, Simon and Schuster (Pocket Books), The Raven Books, Entangled Publishing, Adams Media, Ellora’s Cave Publishing, Samhain Publishing, Running Press, Robinson Publishing, Paranormal Underground Magazine, and more.
Former PAN Member of RWA
The National Society of
Historical Romance Author Rank