Spot the Gnome Contest
NYT & USAT Bestselling Author Michelle M. Pillow
1. Watch the video and count the gnomes
Can’t see the video up above? Try here: https://vimeo.com/274962977
2. Fill out this form for a chance to win stuff from Michelle M. Pillow
(18 or older and void where prohibited)
ENTRY FORM – CLICK HERE
But why stop there?
4. Make sure you follow Michelle online to learn about future fun:
More: Online Social
5. Join her mailing list:
6. Dance in your chair. Cause it’s fun.
7. Oh, yeah, prizes. I’ll draw winners at random on July 10th-ish . The winner(s) will get prizes. Maybe ebooks. Maybe swag. Definitely a couple print book of my other two cozy mysteries (Fooled Around and Spelled in Love, Curses and Cupcakes).
8. Winners will be posted on my blog. Winners have 1 week to claim prizes before we move on to the next shiny object.
☆☆ABOUT THE BOOK☆☆
Better Haunts and Garden Gnomes
Lily Goode wasn’t aware she had an inheritance waiting for her in the form of a huge Victorian house in Lucky Valley, Colorado. Life might finally be coming together for her. That is if you don’t count the endless home repairs, dealing with eccentric Aunt Polly who claims they’re both witches, and Nolan Dawson the handsome home inspector who seems to have it out for her, then, sure, life is grand. Oh and not to mention the strange hallucinations and garden gnomes who are far more than lawn ornaments.
If mysterious accidents don’t do her in, then the rebellious gnomes just might. With the help of Aunt Polly, it’s up to Lily to discover who’s sabotaging her new home and trying to drive the Goodes out of Lucky Valley once and for all.
From NY Times & USA TODAY Bestselling Author, Michelle M. Pillow, a Cozy Mystery Paranormal Romantic Comedy.
GET THE BOOK: Better Haunts and Garden Gnomes